If you are aware of any change in your breast from what is normal for you, tell your doctor without delay.
Do check your breasts, but there are many more things you can be doing, don’t just check them… take care of them
* Check the ingredients in your deodorant. We have very important lymph glands in those armpits & their job is to expel toxins, applying chemicals to the skin just makes them have to work much harder. Find a natural more caring brand, have a day off from wearing any at all every now & again. If your diet is good you shouldn’t smell too bad anyway. If you do smell bad, your body is doing its job, it is expelling toxins
* When you are relaxing at home take your bra/ very tight clothing off- these can restrict the flow of the lymphatic fluid that is working really hard to remove toxins from your body
* If you consume animal products please try to switch to the organic variety, you really don’t want all those added hormones floating around in your body playing havoc with your endocrine system
* In addition, a healthy diet can help reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, stroke & certain cancer types
* Overweight and obesity increase the risk for getting breast cancer
* Drink lots of water, move your body, massage yourself (or get someone else & really invest in your health, it is the most important thing you have
* If you have unresolved emotions, talk to someone, get some counselling or talk to someone who you trust. Thoughts can be toxic too & grief can lead to dis-ease
Why not contact me today to see how homeopathy can help you?